- High Accuracy & Easy to Use: The maximum tolerance is less than +/- 2%, and the operation steps are simple.
- Fast Read & Auto-off Function: Use intelligent detection chip, which can be read on the digital screen of Total Dissolved Solids instrument within one second. After 10 minutes of inactivity, the Meter will automatically turn off to conserve battery power. This product is auto-calibrated and is ready to use
- Wide Use: 0-9990 PPM measurement range. Ideal tool for testing drinking water, aquariums, RO/DI systems, hydroponics, pool, etc.
- The large backlight LCD has been upgraded for easy reading, and has an automatic lock function for ease of use
- Uniglobal Business TDS Meter is equipped with high-quality titanium alloy probes and reliable automatic temperature compensation to ensure that accurate readings are always maintained at various temperatures.
|Name||Digital TDS Meter|
-The basis of checking the water purifier filter element replacement cycle
-Make sure you always drink pure water
-Lock function: Manually lock measurements for convenient reading and recording.
-Auto-off function :Auto-off after 5mins without any operation to conserve batteries.
Technical Data :
-Measurement Range:0- 9990ppm(>999ppm,value *10) Accuracy:±3% F.S Battery:2*1.5v (button cell)
1.Remove the protective cap and press ON/OFF button.
2.Immerse the Meter into the water, solution height not more than 4cm(from the beginning of TDS Meter).
3.Waiting until the display stabilizes, the Digital TDS Meter automatically compensates for temperature variations Once the readout is stabilized(30-45 seconds), press the HOLD button to lock reading.
4.After using, shake off water from your meter or wipe it with a tissue.
5.Press ON/OFF button, manual shutdown.
1 .Don’t drop the entire TDS Meter in water or dip beyond the maximum immersion level. This unit is not water-tight and is not covered under the warranty if water enters the unit.
2.Don’t store the TDS Meter under high temperature or direct sunlight. This will shorten the lifespan of the product and potentially void the warranty.
3.Please avoid collisions, weight or fall.