- Slim, ergonomic design with rounded edges and a case that is only 17 mm (0.7 inch) thick, the HI98107 is thin and fits comfortably in the hand or pocket
- Large Multi Level LCD: The LCD is 29 mm (1.125 inch) x 20 mm (0.81 inch) allowing the user to easily read both the pH and temperature simultaneously
- Two-Button Operation: One for on or off, the other for calibration
- Integrated Temperature Sensor: Built in temperature sensor allows for temperature compensated measurements
- Temperature can be displayed in either degree Celsius or degree Fahrenheit
- pH range 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- pH resolution 0.1 pH
- PH meter is portable to carry to anywhere. with the handhold size, you can read it easily while use them
- PH resolution is 0.01, pH accuracy ±0.01pH | Product Color May Vary
- AUTOMATIC CALIBRATION – our PH meter comes factory calibrated, but re calibration is required in case of long period of inactivity or after a frequent use. For a proper calibration you get 2 sets of calibration powder, no need of any kind of screwdrivers to calibrate, you just have to push the auto-calibration button. Easy Instructions are given in Description.
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION – no more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as Uniglobal business pH meter has built in automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C – 80°C (32°F – 176°F)
- EASY MEASUREMENT AND ACCURATE RESULTS – no more time consuming paper strips or other inaccurate pH test chemicals, our device is a digital pH tester which will allow you to test your liquid quickly and accurately within ±0.01 pH – no matter what your liquid is or whether you are a new or experienced user.
- Digital Pocket Pen Type PH meter with LCD display
- Package Includes: 1x PH Meter, 2x Calibration Powders, 1x Screw Driver, 1x Carry Box
- Usages: ideal instrument for aquarium, fishing industry, swimming pool, school laboratory, food & beverage etc.
- Measuring pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH || Resolution: 0.1 pH || Accuracy: Â±0.1 pH (20Â°C), Â±0.2 pH
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 50Â°C (32 – 122Â°F)
- A digital PH meter tester, for test the filter water quality purity, check the performance of your water filter, check for hardness (1grain 17ppm), make sure you always drink pure water
- Great for home and laboratory pH testing.
- Quick to test the acidity and alkalinity of liquids.
- Just put it into the liquids you wanna test, the results will shown on the LCD screen.
- Package Content: 1xph Meter, 2 x pH Buffer powder (250ml pH 4.00/250ml pH 6.86).
Digital pH Meters are ideal instruments for determination of pH value of any aquons solution. The results are displayed on a 3½ digit display. These are unique instruments that combine convenience with accuracy and precision in analysis. The temperature compensation facility, both automatic and manual is available. The measurement range is from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.01 pH.
Some Key features are:
- Measures pH & mV
- Highly Stable and Accurate
- 3½ Digit Display
- Auto Polarity & Decimal Indication