PH Test Paper Roll – Pack of 10
There is a strong correlation between the pH of the body’s internal environment and pH paper help you to maintain good healthy body by testing many usual everyday substances, including moisturized soap, lemon juice, milk, liquid detergent, moisturized soil, saliva, urine, sweat etc.
- 100 percent brand new and high quality, This paper does not apply to buffer solutions and very weak acid-base solution concentration lower than 0.01%
- The test strip colour changes must be matched with the pH scale colour chart within about 15 seconds
- There is a strong correlation between the pH of the body’s internal environment and pH paper help you to maintain good healthy body by testing many usual everyday substances, including moisturized soap, lemon juice, milk, liquid detergent, moisturized soil, saliva, urine, sweat etc
- Scroll design: lightweight and compact reel design for convenient use and carry; Each roll length approx. 16.4 ft/ 5 m, 4 roll, totally 32.8 ft
How To Use
1- According the acidity of a object to test its PH value. To read the PH value by matching with the PH scale color within around 15 seconds. They are perfectly used for a classroom or youngsters doing experiments and working with acids and bases.
2- Common Uses and Examples of pH: Acid Rain, pH = 4.3 – 5.6; Ammonia Based Glass Cleaner, pH = 10; Battery Acid, pH = 1; Beer, pH = 4.5; Bleach, pH = 12.6; Drain Cleaner, pH = 14; Drinking Water, pH = 6.5 – 8.5; Fruit Juice, pH = 2 – 5.5; Gastric Acid, pH = 1.5 – 3.5; Lemon Juice, pH = 2; Milk, pH = 6.8 Instruction: Simply press the testing strip to the object or liquid you are testing. Half second later, take out the paper and using the color chart included, compare the color change of the paper to find out the acidity level of your testing subject. Can not indicate the Acid or alkali solution when its density was lower than 0.01%. Keep dry for the rest paper
- Specifications: 1 – 3 indicates a very acidic substance 4 – 6 indicates an acidic substance 7 indicates neutral 8 – 11 indicates alkalinity 12 – 14 indicates a very high level of alkalinity
- Suitable For: pH test strips testing for urine, saliva, amniotic fluid, drinking water, pool, hot tub, hydroponics, aquariums, food, coffee, potassium hydroxide, and many more.
There are no reviews yet.