Water Flosser is the latest advancement in the dental industry. Cleaning your teeth should be your daily routine to ensure your dental health. As brushing your teeth won’t remove all the food stuck between them, you should consider some additional cleaning tools. That is why you need floss that will help you clean the places that are hard to get to.
However, if you are tired of the traditional string floss that keeps falling from your fingers or makes you stare at the mirror to reach the furthest spots in your mouth, Uniglobal Water Flosser might be a solution for you!
How Does Water Flosser Work?
To clean food between and around your teeth today, you can use a Uniglobal Water Floss that sprays water in your mouth. It is a handled device, allowing you to focus on areas which you would like to clean.
- Motor with pump
- Water reservoir
- Special water flosser tip
The pump and motor together cause a stream of pressurized, pulsating water that flows from the reservoir through the tip, ending up in the mouth.
To use it properly you should follow the next tips:
- Pour the warm water into the reservoir while placing it on the base.
- Select a tip and click into the handle.
Note: If you use it for the first time, set the pressure control dial to high. After that, just point the tip into the sink and wait for the water flow. Lastly, turn the unit off.
- Start with the lowest pressure option, lean over the sink, place tip in your mouth.
- Turn the unit on. Close lips to prevent splashing, then empty water from your mouth into the sink.
- Point the tip at the gumline.
- When you’ve cleaned all the parts, turn the unit off and remove the tip by clicking on the tip eject button.
Water Flosser Benefits
As with any other technical improvement, Uniglobal Water Floss has multiple benefits compared to the traditional string floss.
- Efficient cleaning– It removes plaque, bacteria, and food particles faster than any other tool before. Uniglobal Water Floss will clean 100% of your mouth while saving you time.
- Comfortable to use– You can clean your mouth with water instead of an uncomfortable string that you need to place between your teeth one by one.
- Easier to use– People usually say that holding the Water Floss and just letting the water stream in your mouth is so much easier than trying to clean your teeth with string floss that breaks so many times.
- Prevents Gum disease– The pulsating action also helps your gum health by stimulating the gum tissue.
- Treats Gum disease– Cleaning your mouth more efficiently while stimulating your gum tissue helps you cure your gum faster. It is clinically proven that Water Floss reduces gingivitis and improves gum health.
- Facilitate cleaning for people who have done dental work– It is extremely useful to people who have braces or have done dental bridges that can’t be cleaned with the string floss.
- Helps people with dexterity issues– People who have arthritis or similar condition find string very difficult to use. Therefore, just holding one tool makes the whole flossing so much easier to do.