Pulse Oximeter With Bluetooth
- Pulse Oximeter Support iPhone, Android and PC (only suitable for Bluetooth type)
- Data can be stored in app at every 10 seconds for 12 hours
- Compact size, easy installation, high reliability and accuracy
- Applicable to adult, pediatric patients
- Powered by 3V, low power consumption
- 2 standard 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries, 2 direction of display
- Graph includes plethysmogram, pulse strength bargraph and PR digits
- Communication protocol compatible with BCI
- Converting between Bluetooth
- Enable all the values displayed in the evaluation software on personal computer
|Packing list||1pc Fingertip oximeter,1pc Hang lace,1pc The operation manual|
|Display model||OLED screen|
|Spo2 Measurement range||35-100%|
|Spo2 Measurement Accuracy||±2%(80%-100%);±3%(70%-79%)|
|PR Measurement range||25-250bpm|
|Working voltage||D.C.2.2V -D.C.3.4V|
|Battery Type||Two 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries|
|Product weight||50g(include 2 AAA batteries)|
|Atmospheric Pressure||860hPa – 1060hPa|
For several years, Uniglobal Business has been producing diversified products for varying purposes. Their new endeavour is the entry into the non-invasive monitoring products like pulse oximeters. The exclusive technologies are clinically verified to offer a wide range of products for specific requirements. Keeping quality in mind, technicians invest in developing products for customers and also grants reliable services.
It is a device that measures the level of blood oxygen with respect to the pulse rate. People suffering from asthma, sleep apnea, lung disease, and other respiratory conditions need Pulse Oximeter. On the other hand, for people involved in sports, this oxygen measuring device will help to manage the levels, so that they can perform better. There are different categories sold by Uniglobal Business, like the finger oximeter, home/ clinical tabletop oximeter, and blood pressure oximeter. Here are the advantages of using a pulse oximeter.
- These are portable devices and are lightweight in nature.
- They help to measure functional oxygen presence in the blood.
- They offer to assess the demand for additional oxygen.
- Alert people with risky oxygen levels.
Pulse oximeter price is around 1200 to 1800.
Our body demands oxygen, whereas its absence will eventually start malfunction in the body. The body transports oxygen to other organs after filtering in the lungs. The use of the oximeter is to calculate the oxygen percentage in haemoglobin proteins. At times, when oxygen saturation unexpectedly drops, the oximeter then reflects a shining light in a see-through area.
Uniglobal Business offers the best pulse oximeter with reliable performance and exclusive features. The product has a great lasting value and allows to perform more than 50,000 spot checks. We are the sole brand of oximeters that have the right precision and passed all the clinical examinations. Our pride lies in the satisfaction of the customers.