Portable Autoclave NOB TYPE 12X12
- Sterilization zone in green colour is shown from 15 psi to 20 psi (or 1.034 bar to 1.378 bar) which is equivalent to temperature of 121°c to 127°c.
- Dial size : 2.5″. Dial show measurement in 2 units (i) kg/cm2 (ii) lb/inch2. Full scale dial of pressure gauge is 0-30 lb/ inch2 or 0-2 kg/cm2. Caution zone in red colour.
- Supplied with inner and outer stand
- Optional : 1 Hr. Rotary Timer and Sterilizing Drum in extra cost
150 in stock
- With two stages over pressure protection system incorporating a calibrated continuous bleeding Pressure stopcock and pressure release weight valve.
- With heat resistant handles and with steam release /control valve and flexible metal exhaust tube.
- Pressure Gauge : Colour coded pressure gauge showing internal chamber conditions during the cycle.
- Mirror Finish, Electric, 220V. 50Hz. Single Phase
- Approx. Size (Dia. X H): 300mm X 300mm (12″x12″) – 1.5 KW Load
- Approx. Capacity (Ltrs.): 21 Ltrs.
- All autoclaves are constructed from heavy gauge aluminum. It generates steam under pressure and temperature between 120°C to 135°C.
- Made from Seamless aluminum base with Cast Aluminum Epoxy powder coated Lid, top loading autoclaves. Locking of the lid by 6 nuts with rubber gasket seal in between (no metal to metal seal). Seamless construction ensures a bacteria-free environment.
- 25-30 minutes sterilizing cycle at 121º C.