Pen Type TDS meter
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
|Measurement range:||0-999 ppm|
|Battery:||2×1.5V LR44 button battery|
|Test item:||Detect water purity|
|Advantages:||Both TDS and TEMP functions, fast determination, high accuracy, waterproof and auto shut off.|
|Application:||Household drinking water, aquarium, swimming pools, ponds, etc.|
TDS meter is one of the best devices to measure the concentration of dissolved ionized solids like salts and minerals in water. It is a helpful equipment for industries that operates with minerals and other kinds of liquids. And, Uniglobal Business a leading company is known for supplying the best TDS meter in India. Its endeavor to offer innovative products has made it one of the most renowned companies in the nation.
The TDS (Total Dissolved Salts) meter is a small device, adjustable on the palms, used to calculate the amount of dissolved ionized salts. After rainfall, the water dissolves and absorbs the minerals present in the rocks and the soil particle. The conventional minerals found in water are magnesium, sodium, and calcium. And, they reside in the water with a distinct level of concentration. Therefore, TDS Meters helps to test the purity level of water and the entire procedure is quite easy.
The analysis of the TDS level is necessary if you want to have a water softener for your residence or for any industrial setting. Let us see the advantages of using TDS meters for different purposes.
- TDS meters help to measure the soluble particles in products like water softeners.
- TDS meters can be used to test electronic conductivity in water.
- Natural TDS levels can vary, based on geographical changes, therefore a TDS tester will help to measure the pH level and concentration of soluble particles.
The price range of TDS meters online ranges from 190 to 300. Moreover, the price is inclusive of all the taxes.
Uniglobal Business is a company which is popular for selling varied industrial and technical products. The entire technical team seeks to deliver error-free products and extend the highest-grade quality commodities to its customers.