DO meter – Dissolved Oxygen Meter.
The DO-66APro type pen type intelligent Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer (hereinafter referred to as the instrument) is designed to facilitate the user to carry the operation on the spot. The instrument can be divided into two parts: the sensor and electronic unit. The sensor adopts thin film dissolved oxygen electrode. The electronic unit is an integrated operational amplifier + microcomputer chip with automatic temperature compensation function.
1. The instrument is compact and lightweight.
2. It comes with its own carrying case for easy carrying and storage of the instrument. The suitcase is made of PP plastic, which is tough, impact resistant, solid and durable.
1. Two AAA batteries for longer lasting power, up to about 600 hours of continuous use.
2. The device is equipped with a low voltage alert to make it more user-friendly.
3. When thepoweris about to run out, a prompt will appear on the screen to remind the user to pay attention to the power and replace the battery in time.
1. The entire body is waterproof except the battery compartment, which better protects the internal circuitry.
1. The two-point “0%” and “100%” auto-calibration buttons make it easy to calibrate.
Temperature compensation function
1. Automatically recognizes and converts the value of the difference between the actual solution temperature and the standard temperature to ensure more accurate measurement results.
|Dimensions||207 x 32 x 36 mm|
|Weight||85g(No batteries included)|